Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
The following section only applies for US and Canada residents.
This Application will involve your phoning into the Hill's Veterinary Consultation Service. Your 3-5 minute discussion, ideally about a specific pet's nutrition, with one of the Veterinarians or Veterinary Technicians will demonstrate how friendly and easy this service is to access. You'll gain an appreciation for this valuable resource, and feel comfortable relying on Hill's VCS for a variety of issues related to proper pet nutrition. In doing so, you'll continually enhance your ability to communicate effectively with pet owners.
- 1. Print out the worksheet at the bottom of this page from the "Print Worksheet" button or you may print this overview page by using your browser's print button.
- 2. If you are working in practice in the US, have your practice's six digit Hill's Account Number available (Used when you registered into VNA). This is not mandatory, but will be helpful. If you are not in practice, no Hill's Account Number is necessary.
- 3. Phone the Hill's Veterinary Consultation Services toll-free at 1-800-548-8387.
- 4. Identify yourself: "Hello, I am completing Level II of Hill's VNA, and would appreciate briefly discussing a pet's nutritional situation/ product… with you." If this is about an actual dog or cat seen in a practice, or even your own pet, please have pertinent information about the pet handy (age, breed, current health issues…). If you don't have a specific pet to discuss, prepare a few questions related to Hill's products that you'd like to know more about. Note: For a specific pet, you may be given a nine-digit VCS Reference Number, in case you want to discuss the pet's situation at a future date. This is a separate number from the four-digit VNA Confirmation Number you will put on your "Enter Data" form.
- 5. You and your Hill's Consultation Veterinarian or Veterinary Technician will then have a brief, casual discussion, meant to make you feel comfortable with this resource.
- 6. Your Hill's Consultation Veterinarian or Veterinary Technician will then provide you with a 4 digit "VNA Confirmation Number," specifically for you.
- 7. Click on the "Enter Data" button on this page to enter in your four-digit VNA Confirmation Number and verify/edit your mailing information. When you have finished, click on the "Submit" button.
- After submitting your data you will have successfully completed Level II, Congratulations!